Saturday, March 24, 2007

Amtrakmatt (Move on folks, nothing to see)

It must be extremely nice to spew in a forum where you know those you lie about can not respond.

You have claimed to need evidence, Matt, yet where is your evidence of THIS:

"Simply put, LeeB was asking the members of this board to turn off Ed's show to listen to a competitor in the same time slot."

That is, simply, incorrect. It is also the third justification you've given for her banning.

1 - You claimed she made vicious personal attacks against Holmey. Where was your evidence of this?

2 - You claimed she was organizing a boycott of the ESS show. WHERE was your evidence of this?

3 - You finally admitted she was advocating others simply listen to Thom. And I use "you" because I don't care who said it first, you or Holmey, you parrot it and use it in tandem with his attacks.

HERE is what LeeB ACTUALLY posted:

QUOTE
LeeB Mar 2, 2007, 11:13 AM Post #10
Member

Group: Members
Posts: 49
Joined: 20-October 05
Member No.: 5,024


QUOTE

(reroy55 @ Mar 2 2007, 05:36 AM)

Well, Sallie, I'm on your side. I belong to the United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters Union, Local 300. I pay a lot more than 10 dollars. My dues are 40 dollars a month, plus I pay for a yearly membership card for the Building and Construction Trades Council. The council has lobyists in Washington. Also I pay seven dollars every time a member passes away in my local, these funds are sent to the widow.

Please don't get MAD at me Sallie, when I quote Big Eddie. He's about the only guy I know on the radio or TV that speaks out for the working person.


I would like to introduce you to The Thom Hartmann Show. He is a huge supporter of unions and workers in general. Thom is also a very prolific author and one of his recent releases (from last fall sometime, IIRC) is called SCREWED: The Undeclared War Against the Middle Class and What We Can Do About It.

To be absolutely clear, I'm not advocating you stop listening to the ESS, but that you begin listening to Thom. If his show isn't carried in your area, you can stream it online from a number of stations, AAR, and free podcasts of current shows are available at www.WhiteRoseSociety.org. I think you would find Thom's take on the issue - and many, many others - extremely informative and heartening.


Can you read, dear sir? "To be absolutely clear, I'm not advocating you stop listening to the ESS"

But then, you didn't see the post, did you Matt? You took Holmey's word for it. Yet you can't understand that's not exactly a safe thing to do. It also contradicts your benevolent claims that you need "evidence". No, you don't. You simply need to know what Holmey tells you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home