Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lemme see - who called who?

For those that know what this is about:

"Friends" have revealed themselves to be false and willing to misrepresent the truth.
I offer the following:

will get back to you, but I wouldn't mind talking on the phone again sometime...if you are up to it. It helps me to get the pulse of whats really going on, and it might help us figure out how to go forward in this contentious election season. In all honesty, I'm always available to you, as I do consider you a friend.To cut to the chase, my number (again) is XXX-XXX-XXXX (If I ever gave you my cell phone #, it's different now). However, I don't mind calling you since I have free long distance (and, of course, your # will be held private), so don't hesitate in asking me to call you instead.Be well.Regards,Rich...

*********************************

: Re:you and I
Senihele QUOTE
Need to talk voice and iron this out.


I'm game. When's good for you? I could call you any time, for the most part, starting right now. Let me know. GoU

********************************************

BTW, I'm always willing to take a phone call from you if you've got something on your mind. Recluse that I am, I've actually found it easier to communicate sometimes over the phone. I talk to Holmey, Matt, Gounion, Norm Goldman, and others on a regular basis because of this. If anything, it's brought me more out of the real-life shell I try to conceal myself behind.Cheers,Rich...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home