Sunday, January 28, 2007

To Tears Again

To Tears Again

I used to love the political debate. Used to love discussing the parameters of an issue. I fear that ability is gone where most of American is concerned.

I post on a couple of boards, one - The Ed Scultz Show board - started out as a fairly good place to converse. The elections changed that. It's now home to a few hate filled dems who can't talk, can't discourse, and can only manipulate words to fit their smugness.

I am what the country needs. I am a moderate. I have chosen to be republican but I
am more moderate than some dems. So these things hurt because I DO try to see all sides of an issue.

Why do I keep trying?
I'm told I ignore voter fraud
I'm told I don't want to fix the problems.
I'm told I support pedophiles.
I'm told I want to cover them up.
When I protest that these are not positions I've taken
I'm told I'm childish and have a nasty attitude.

There is no hope for us.
America will continue to divide until she dissolves.

Accusations of pedophila was thrown out on the board and
absolutely nothing was done to the poster. There's little fairness left.


A few comments directed at me....

If all the Republicans who have been excusing all these events got off their asses and demanded a fair vote system we wouldn't have these issues. Excusing voter fraud is the same as supporting it.

[I]Yesterday, 09:31 AM
Stop excusing and ignoring the problem

So because vote tampering happens a lot in your state we should just not bother securing the system because someone will tamper with it anyway. Is that your logic?

Are you actually using the “why bother” defense?

You seem to be making every effort to avoid fixing our current system and every effort to excuse those who refused to fix the problem.

Do what you want, the bottom line here has not changed your party is corrupt and now riddled with pedophiles.

There are so many Republican child molesters it's hard to keep track of them all. It goes to the general mentality of the Republican Party

I wonder how many other crimes your precious party is hiding?

The depravity issue points to a much larger picture and the general mentality of the Republican party.

So now that I understand the priorities here missing a link on a page that looks like a parakeet exploded on is by far the worst thing a guy can do but hacking our vote system is apparently no big deal.

Two people on this board admitted to dating children (clarification: they talked about dating 13 and 14 year olds when they were 19 - still in and just out of high school) I voiced my disgust at the notion. I'm sorry if dating children doesn't disgust you but I find it deplorable behavior regardless of weather it's legal in Thailand or not.

Just pointing out the pattern of corruption and depravity that you have come to know and love as the Republican Party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home