Monday, September 18, 2006

If Anger Is ALL Ya Got, Ya Got Nuthin!

I'm disgusted with Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfield. Anyone who has read this blog knows this. I'm sure others share the sentiment but if anger is the only thing you bring to the plate then you offer nothing and the body (The US) starves.

I love the debate and the discussion when it's honest recourse and NOT vengeful diatribe but I'm finding that little of that still exists.

A local board became too inflamatory and I pulled away from it, returning only when I behaved almost as badly as the original culprits. That's about all the board was worth.

So I went in search for a board where moderates could discuss. For a few months it was wonderful and then the brigade of the angry marched in, denouncing all republicans as vile and worthless.

What does it take for people to realize you have to bring more to the plate than one liners and talk about how badly you hate people? I don't hate anyone as a person. I despise the actions and policies of this administration.

For some it's easier to hate than discuss. I wonder what they're afraid of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home