Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Hypocracy Of Religious Fanatics

I am Catholic and have never attempted to hide that fact altho it doesn't come up in every day conversations. I am a failed human and am often not a good example of what a spiritual person should be.

I also understand that my puny mind can't possibly understand the higher being that I call God and accept that there may be different paths for different people. That's why I find beauty in many of the Wiccan beliefs as well as those of the Native peoples and so many more.

That being said.

Have you ever seen Trading Spouses? It's one of those programs where the Mom's switch places.

What happens when a religiously narrow minded zealot woman (I won't call her Mom because I'm not sure she earned that moniker) trades places with a new age spiritual mother that reads tarot cards, studies astrology and believes in the skills of the mind?

Well, after a week the zealot goes home and freaks out.

Watch this and tell me what you think.
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Trading-Spouses1.wmv
or http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Trading-Spouses1.mov (Quick time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home